"I have never before formally endorsed a 'commercial' outfit. Advise-In Solutions is more than another test preparation company. It is a full-service program with the objective of helping every student enrolled in the program earn his or her best score on the LSAT, helping those students put together impressive applications to law school, and actually providing them with the chance to simulate the law school experience prior to matriculation. The biggest difference between Advise-In and other companies is its founder, Dr. Kyle Pasewark."
– Dr. Frank Guliuzza, President, American Collegiate Moot Court Association; former Chair, Pre-Law Advisors National Council; former President, Western Association of Pre-Law Advisors
Advise-In Solutions serves clients throughout North America, Asia and Europe, and offers a full range of personalized services for law school applicants and law students, including:
- LSAT preparation and LSAT strategies enabling you to get your best LSAT score;
- law school application and financial aid consulting;
- introduction to law school;
- employment advising for law school students; and
- orientation for new associates for clients joining law firms after law school.
Advise-In's Kyle A. Pasewark is a Yale Law School graduate; perfect 180 scorer on the LSAT who practiced for over eight years in New York City at Debevoise & Plimpton LLP, one of the nation's top law firms; former college professor; and author of several books.
Kyle Pasewark's students have been accepted at law schools throughout the United States, including:
- Boalt (California, Berkeley)
- Boston College
- Brigham Young
- George Washington
- Notre Dame
- University of Pennsylvania
- William & Mary
Call Advise-In Solutions at 212-249-2718. Click here to request more information on Advise-In's programs.
Download your free copy of our white paper, "Five Key Reasons LSAT Takers Fail to Achieve their Highest LSAT Score"
Organizations We Believe In
Girls Action Network is a nonprofit dedicated to helping girls ages 13 and up, with special emphasis on girls from underserved communities.